Think of yourself wandering around the streets during your next getaway, gazing up at the gorgeous nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all: 360 Discovery Cruise. For years, it has been on your bucket list, and the moment has finally come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at 360 Discovery Cruise
Hotels near 360 Discovery Cruise
Are you thinking of visiting 360 Discovery Cruise?
You can locate it in Auckland, a city that is frequented by visitors from all corners of the globe.
Dying to rest your head nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 47 choices to select from, and they're all within walking distance. Some popular ones are the Hotel DeBrett, Hilton Auckland and Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour.
Accommodation can often be a considerable cost when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some cash and reserve a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Braemar on Parliament Street and the Skycity Grand Hotel are two of the convenient hotel options, that are just 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away.
If you're looking for a place to stay that's extra special, you'll find a number of upmarket establishments nearby. Two options that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel and the Quest Parnell, which are located 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
As you and your loved ones walk around the lanes near 360 Discovery Cruise, check out Mezze Bar. Smell the strong coffee aroma and indulge in some delicious pastries. If you've truly worked up a hunger, go to Hotel Mercure Auckland, which is also close by, for a complete meal. Unwind with a round of drinks from Stamford Plaza Auckland.
Not quite ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just 360 Discovery Cruise to do in the area:
- Princes Warf Visitor Information Centre is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, pamphlets, and a variety of other useful information.
- It doesn't matter if you're a devout landlubber or a sailor who's conquered the open ocean, a tour of Voyager Maritime Museum is an entertaining and educational day out.
- Journey into the area's maritime heritage with a few hours at New Zealand National Maritime Museum.
- Devote a day to shopping at Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre and find the ideal gifts for your friends and family.
- Casually walk along Princes Wharf, which is exceptionally wonderful around sunrise.
Light rail transport can be a convenient choice when visiting 360 Discovery Cruise. Sierra Cafe Britomart, the nearest metro station, is 0.1 miles away. Britomart is the next best terminal in the vicinity. It's 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's database of Auckland Central Business District places to stay has everything you need, so you can be sure to find lodging near 360 Discovery Cruise that you'll fall in love with. Lots of visitors pop in to retreat from daily life, so you will not be alone. You'll rest easy once the moment arrives to make your booking, too: countless guests endorsed their Auckland Central Business District hotel. All the insider information you need we can provide just a click away.
- As you might expect near such a stunning site, the guest service at lodging close to 360 Discovery Cruise is wonderful.
- From large families with children to newlyweds, we offer pleasant suites for everyone.
- "Neat, presentable, and waiting to invite you in" is the goal for Auckland Central Business District hotels.
Your number one spot is expecting you thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near 360 Discovery Cruise.
Alluring Auckland Central Business District
You'll still have more to do in Auckland Central Business District when you've done 360 Discovery Cruise.
- To truly explore everything on offer in this neck of the woods, take a look at all the fun near Auckland Central Business District.
- Enjoy an enticing dish of its trademark fare and step into the perfect market to find a few keepsakes.
- Auckland Central Business District also knows a thing or two about special hospitality after some time spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
You won't regret paying a visit to Auckland Central Business District, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near 360 Discovery Cruise. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking photo ops!