Beginning of main content
Trip Type
Flight 1
Flight 2
Flight 3
Flight 4
Flight 5

Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.

Get the best price available for your trip.

No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.


Featured Scheveningen 3 Star Hotels

See all 416 Hotels in Scheveningen
Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam - Central Station

Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam - Central Station

Weena 121, Rotterdam
3.5 out of 5.0
4.3 out of 5 (1,253 reviews)
Close to all AmenitiesVery friendly staff,allowed us into our room 3 hours before the 3pm booking in time.Comfortable room and excellent breakfast choice. 5 minutes from Central Station.
  Nov 27, 2017

$83

$83
Tulip Inn Leiderdorp

Tulip Inn Leiderdorp

Persant Snoepweg 2, Leiderdorp
3.5 out of 5.0
3.5 out of 5 (307 reviews)
Quite place, we stayed with the kid and liked pretty much everything.
  May 4, 2017

$50

$50
Ramada the Hague - Scheveningen

Ramada the Hague - Scheveningen

Zwolsestraat 17, The Hague
3.5 out of 5.0
4.2 out of 5 (171 reviews)
Nice to beach plus shopping Mall Yes good value wishes I had also booked breakfast room had good views of the beach also near shopping Mall plus places to eat easy transport with the trams station outside hotel the staff are friendly and will do anything for people. Would book again if the prices don't go up but could do with bigger ...
  Oct 30, 2017

$59

$59
Hotel Rotterdam

Hotel Rotterdam

Schiekade 658, Rotterdam
3.5 out of 5.0
3.7 out of 5 (1,106 reviews)
Hotel was ok nice bar and good selection of drinks. But the area was a bit ruff the shower was terrible the room was very hot and a lot of noise from traffic outside staff were very friendly
  Sep 10, 2017

$63

$63
Holiday Inn Express The Hague - Parliament

Holiday Inn Express The Hague - Parliament

Lange Houtstraat 5, The Hague
3.5 out of 5.0
4.4 out of 5 (459 reviews)
Nice hotel, center of town, lot of pubs, bars close to it, parking close to hotel-22 euros 24 hrs, excellent brakfast, thanks
  Nov 30, 2017

$89

$89
Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid

Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid

Driemanssteeweg 5, Rotterdam
3.5 out of 5.0
3.6 out of 5 (183 reviews)
Reasonable and comfortableStayed for 2 nights. Easy check in and check out. Clean and cosy room. Best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel room! Very comfy beds. Staff all pleasant and helpful. Free gated car park... Would stay again
  Oct 3, 2017

$71

$71
ibis Den Haag Scheveningen

ibis Den Haag Scheveningen

Gevers Deynootweg 63, The Hague
3.0 out of 5.0
3.9 out of 5 (220 reviews)
Excellent location with excellent comfort Excellent room comfort. I liked the breakfast. Friendly personnel. Only slight issue was door access to car park. It would help to access through side door..
  Dec 2, 2017

$61

$61
ibis Den Haag City Centre

ibis Den Haag City Centre

Jan Hendrikstraat 10, The Hague
3.5 out of 5.0
4.1 out of 5 (558 reviews)
Fantastic location and incredibly clean.A great 3* hotel. Very friendly staff, good breakfast and the shower was amazing! Beds were very comfortable too :)
  Nov 13, 2017

$66

$66
Bastion Hotel Zoetermeer

Bastion Hotel Zoetermeer

Zilverstraat 6, Zoetermeer
3.5 out of 5.0
3.5 out of 5 (151 reviews)
over all is good. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
  Nov 16, 2017

$64

$64
Patten Hotel

Patten Hotel

Wagenstraat 127-129, The Hague
3.5 out of 5.0
3.4 out of 5 (128 reviews)
Terrible wifi!97% of the room had no wifi reception, and the other 3% had a very unstable connection. They should admit they only offer wifi in public areas, not in rooms.
  Jun 17, 2015

$61

$61
Map

3 stars in Scheveningen

Search for hotels in Scheveningen on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in Scheveningen using one of the methods below:

  • View our selection of featured hotels in Scheveningen
  • Use the map to find hotels in the Scheveningen area you prefer
  • Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Scheveningen, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Scheveningen
  • Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Scheveningen - while they last