When you envision a fresh place, you perhaps think you'll be wandering through downtown, noticing the beautiful nature or the buildings wherever you look. However, 40 Knots Winery is one draw you're especially counting on. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and the day has arrived to mark it off.
Find Your Best 40 Knots Winery Lodging
Hotels near 40 Knots Winery
As an adults-only getaway, 40 Knots Winery has a right to be at the top of your travel list.
Comox, it's location, is just 85 miles away from the tourist hub of Vancouver.
You will find approximately 10 hotels available within a radius of 6 miles of 40 Knots Winery. The Old House Hotel & Spa and Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community are some of the best possibilities here.
If you're traveling frugally, you'll find a few acceptable hotel options not too far away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Comox Valley and the Port Augusta Inn and Suites are a selection of the most well-known establishments.
If you prefer a bit of luxury, a drive of mere minutes can lead you to one of the area's upscale hotels. Vacationers who choose to stay at the Travelodge Courtenay BC or the Best Western The Westerly Hotel & Convention Centre will experience only the best in service and amenities.
When you've finished checking out 40 Knots Winery, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- When you're soaring through the sky, miles above the land, you forget to think about the years of research and hard work that brought aviation to our reality. Discover more about the amazing history of flying at Comox Air Force Museum.
- Are you a golf fanatic? You'll enjoy testing your swing at Glacier Greens Golf Course.
- Regular players of Comox Golf Club get excited about their course, and you and your playing partners will too.
- Quiet the mind and let go of your worries with a leisurely stroll by the docks at Comox Municipal Marina.
- Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park is a fantastic place to stay if you enjoy both exploring and resting while being surrounded by nature.
Our list of Courtenay places to stay furnishes all the things you need, so you will definitely find venues near 40 Knots Winery you'll enjoy. Courtenay welcomed more than a few tourists last year, so start hunting. Need help making a decision? Discover all the pointers and tricks you're searching for right here. Once the moment arrives to make your reservation, you can rest assured: new admirers of all types recommend their Courtenay hotel.
- Rooms in Courtenay accommodation are tidy, neat, and ready to show you in.
- We've got accommodations that are comfortable for everyone, from family reunions to newlyweds.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging near 40 Knots Winery provide wonderful service.
Hotels in Courtenay received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your prized spot in your future with our wide registry of hotels near 40 Knots Winery.
Courtenay Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Courtenay once you've crossed 40 Knots Winery off your schedule.
- Courtenay is beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
- Happen upon a cute market to look for keepsakes and stop off for a tasty supper of its native cuisine.
- abundant excursions, you'll find Courtenay also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. You won't regret planning a visit to Courtenay, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near 40 Knots Winery from Expedia. Reserve now!