The butler service is really friendly for family with kids. The handcraft ice-cream and eating them by poolside is great!
Looking forward to try their high tea set next time. Advanced booking required.
This family-friendly Cotai hotel is located on the Strip, within 1 mi (2 km) of City of Dreams and Cotai Strip. Macau Olympic …More
The whole place really feels like a palace, treated very well by staff and it is gorgeous inside.
Stayed in palace king room their most basic room.
Room was clean, Housekeeping focus even to the smallest details like helping you coil up your charging cable. Was very pleased with the housekeeper.
You gets more amenities like what you expect from a 5 star hotels, special things that other 5stars hotels that I have stayed are that this hotel has a seat warmer for the toilet bowl, GOLD toothbrush, shaver and comb, a bit overkill haha, but makes the experience even more memorable. 65" tv is also the biggest I saw in a hotel.
They have controls on a tablet or manual controls, controls on tablet includes your light, aircon, tv and curtains. As it is digital you can dim the lights to your desirable brightness.
There is also a cable car gimmick that allows you to watch the fountain show, it comes free with the room. Suggest watching it at night.
Free shuttle bus to many places.
The only downside is that food are very expensive a dinner buffet cost nearly 500mop.. breakfast is around 250mop. I also got lost a few times, it's really like a palace.
But nevertheless I have stayed in countless hotels before and this hotel just took the crown. It's the best I ever stayed.
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of City of Dreams and Cotai Strip. Macau Olympic Complex …More
Would like to thank the staff Bea for being so friendly and upgrading us to a suite with a great view! The room was so spacious, clean and has everything that we need! The interior was superb. Would definitely return to Venetian on our next visit!
Traveller from Singapore
Situated in Cotai, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of The Grand Canal Shoppes and Cotai Strip. Macau Olympic Complex …More
1. disappointment with bus shuttle service. Flight delayed and when we got out of airport 9.05pm there were no service as it stops at 9pm; should arrange van service after 9pm on call to hotel for pick-up
2. long queue at check-in at 9.30pm as it was check-in plus check-out counters at same counters. Took 30 minutes wait
3. Unreasonable to request MOP/HK$2,000 as deposit either by cash (which will be returned at check-out) vs credit card which will take 2 weeks to refund - normally hotels will swipe the card and tear up the deposit upon check-out NOT collect money then refund where we will lose in forex buy/sell rates.
4. Very good response on hotel service and polite staff
5. Location is within a great complex
Traveller from Malaysia
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cotai Arena and Cotai Strip. Macau Olympic Complex …More