Consider yourself on your perfect vacation: you probably picture yourself wandering around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite scenery all around you. Still, AIDS Memorial Park is one thing you have been especially anticipating. Now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Find Your Future AIDS Memorial Park Hotel
Hotels near AIDS Memorial Park
AIDS Memorial Park is an ideal place for time trekkers.
It is located in Tampa, approximately 45 miles from Sarasota. If you enjoy heading away from the city, this place is for you.
You can find 11 hotels within 0.1 miles of AIDS Memorial Park. With at least 20 accommodation options, consider staying in St. Petersburg - Clearwater. It's a short drive of 14 miles. The St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park and Residence Inn By Marriott St Petersburg Clearwater are worth investigating.
There's certainly no need to splurge on your accommodation. You will find a number of budget hotels positioned near this attraction. The Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina (0.4 miles away) and the Floridan Palace Hotel (0.7 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
If you're in the mood to splurge on accommodation that's a bit fancy, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island, (0.4 miles away), or the Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown, (0.7 miles away).
Only 0.3 miles from AIDS Memorial Park, Jackson's Bistro, Bar & Sushi (601 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Tampa) offers fatigued travelers coffees and delicious treats. If that isn't getting the job done, check out the seasonal specials at Malio's (400 North Ashley Drive #310, Tampa). You'll find this frequently visited dining establishment only 0.4 miles from AIDS Memorial Park.
Make sure you retain some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of AIDS Memorial Park:
- The Tampa Convention Center has a broad range of music concerts, festivals and events scheduled, which is no wonder taking into account that it is one of the biggest stadiums in the region.
- Take a walk through the exhibits and displays at Henry B. Plant Museum and educate yourself on the stories that helped shape this region.
- Whether you are an art lover or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is a place that is well-worth your time.
- Tampa Museum of Art is a fantastic place to visit for art appreciators.
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, an urban park, is visited by tourists and local community members. Pack a picnic and recline in the beautiful fresh air.
It's just 1 mile to get from AIDS Memorial Park to the closest rail transport station, Union Station.
Expedia's registry of hotels in South Tampa delivers all you require, so you'll certainly find a place to stay near AIDS Memorial Park you'll adore. South Tampa was a quite favored landing place in the last year, so you won't be the only one searching. Once you are ready to make your booking, you can rest assured: numerous new admirers would propose their South Tampa hotel to a friend or family member. We have all the recommendations you need.
- From big families to couples, we've got satisfying suites for everyone.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the guest service at lodging close to AIDS Memorial Park is great.
- "Fresh, presentable, and prepared to invite you in" is how South Tampa hotel rooms are run.
South Tampa vacations received more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near AIDS Memorial Park, your prized spot lies in your future.
Learn All About South Tampa
You'll still have things to do in South Tampa once you've achieved AIDS Memorial Park.
- Enjoy a nice supper of its signature cuisine and happen upon the perfect store to purchase a few necessities.
- South Tampa also is experienced when it comes to personalized treatment after a day spent on its ample adventures.
- Until recently, South Tampa sightseeing has been a well-kept secret, but skyrocketing amounts of trips mean the time to make your dreams come true is now.
Pack your things, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. Planning a vacation to South Tampa is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near AIDS Memorial Park. Reserve now!