- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Novotel Aachen City
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Aachen, Novotel Aachen City is connected to a shopping center. Aachen Cathedral and Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Dreilaendereck. Traveling with kids? Consider Aachener Zoo, or check out an event or a game at CHIO Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Aachen travel guide
- Eurogress Aachen - 8 min walk
- Couven Museum - 8 min walk
- Aachen Town Hall - 9 min walk
- Theater Aachen - 9 min walk
- Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen - 10 min walk
- Aachen Central Station - 15 min walk
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen) - 35 min drive
- One & Only - 1 min walk
- Schlömer - 1 min walk
- Café Sila Bistro - 1 min walk
- Hopfenstube - 1 min walk
- Sultans of Kebap - 2 min walk
About this property
Novotel Aachen City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very good breakfast
Clean and tidy room with very comfortable bed. Not in the best area, but we never felt unsafe even at night. The breakfast choices were very varied, including cooked and healthy options. Service very friendly.