Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Codonas Amusement Park
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Carby Art Gallery and Codonas Amusement Park. King's Links and Pittodrie Stadium are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space, and concierge services are onsite.
All 168 rooms offer free WiFi, MP3 docks, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Total number of rooms - 168
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Footdees and Conservatory - Onsite restaurant.
The Atrium - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP £50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 34 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP £50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Doubletree Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.