Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Codonas Amusement Park
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Carby Art Gallery and Codonas Amusement Park. King's Links and Pittodrie Stadium are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 168 rooms offer free WiFi, MP3 docks, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Footdees and Conservatory - Onsite restaurant.
The Atrium - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP £50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 34 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP £50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Doubletree Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton Aberdeen City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.