WSBC CODE AND SAFETY VIOLATIONS, no maintenance
Posted Sep 29, 2015
This property has ZERO maintenance and significant safety hazards
1. Violations of Washington Building Code and National Electric code. DANGEROUS electric heater installation in bathroom, risk of shock or electrocution, metal cover designed to allow water in the electric heater.
2. no working lights at front of property (parking lot, front steps) and no light bulb in room porch fixture. Notified Housekeeping, ignored. They couldnt bother to put a LIGHT BULB in the porch fixture.
Housekeeping (never saw a Manager...) said the front lights had been out 2-1/2 WEEKS. Code violations.
3 toilet leaked notified staff, was ignored
4. hand railings at front of building DANGEROUS. I witnessed a lady falling because the hand rail collapsed when she tripped over the shoe cleaning brush and reached out to hold the rail to support herself.
5. Hand rails up front steps weak, poor support. No hand rail to elevated hot tub
6. Hot water heater not installed according to Code, water scalding hot
7 Kitchen fire extinguisher had a made up inspection tag (there is no inspection on this kind of disposable fire bottle) that was last dated 2004.
8 Windows to the sea were so dirty could barely see out when the sun was in the West.
9 Un sealed Grout in tile floors, NASTY brown, dirty. Tile floors sticky, complained to Housekeeping who tried to blame the cleaner. TRY SOAP, WATER and MOP.