Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEdwardian hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Inverurie, this hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Bennachie Centre and within 9 mi (15 km) of Easter Aquhorthies Stone Circle and Archaeolink Prehistory Park. Castle Fraser and Inverurie Golf Club are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 27 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Macdonald Pittodrie House
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Pittodrie House is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mither Tap Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Snug Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Drawing Room Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Macdonald Pittodrie House
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel Inverurie
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Inverurie
- Pittodrie House
- Macdonald Pittodrie Hotel
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Inverurie, Scotland
- Macdonald Pittodrie Inverurie
- Pittodrie House Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.