Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Ballater, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Ballater Golf Club and Loch Muick. Balmoral Castle and Knock Gallery are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 55 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find showers and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Deeside Inn
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
The Deeside Inn has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Deeside Ballater
- Deeside Inn
- Deeside Inn Ballater
- The Deeside Hotel Ballater
- The Deeside Inn Ballater, Scotland
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.