Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Pescasseroli hotel is in the mountains, within 12 mi (20 km) of Abruzzo National Park and Forca d'Acero Ski Area, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Palazzo Gallio and Lake Posta Fibreno are also within 32 mi (52 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Grand Hotel del Parco to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an outdoor pool.
All 110 rooms offer TVs, minibars, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, phones, and desks.
Grand Hotel del Parco
This mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and an outdoor pool. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Club Card: EUR 4 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: EUR 0 per night, (up to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee (December - March): EUR 4.00 per person, per night
- Children's club/arcade access
- Ski shuttle
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Grand del Parco
- Grand del Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel del Parco
- Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Hotel Parco
- Grand Parco Pescasseroli
- Grand Parco
- Grand Hotel Pescasseroli
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from June to August. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Half Board Benefits
Book a stay in any "Half Board" or "Full Board" rate category and receive soft drinks, house wine, and water at dinner.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.