- Abu Dhabi Mall
- 10 min walk
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- 17 min walk
- The Corniche
- 7 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi's Al Zahiyah neighborhood, Hala Arjaan by Rotana is in the city center and near the airport. Abu Dhabi Mall and Al Wahda Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Corniche. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sheikh Zayed Stadium or Al Wahda Club.Visit our Abu Dhabi travel guide
- Abu Dhabi Mall - 10 min walk
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - 17 min walk
- Port Zayed - 7 min drive
- The Corniche - 7 min drive
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center - 12 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Hala Arjaan by Rotana
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property requires a valid passport or Emirates ID for all guests at check-in, regardless of age.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AED 350 per stay (for guests under 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 90 for adults and AED 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: 100 percent of room rate
- Late check-out fee: 100 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Tax ID - 100001178100003. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hala Arjaan
- Hala Arjaan Rotana
- Hala Arjaan Rotana Abu Dhabi
- Hala Arjaan Rotana Aparthotel
- Hala Arjaan Rotana Aparthotel Abu Dhabi
- Hala Rotana
- Rotana Hala Arjaan
- Hala Arjaan By Rotana Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
- Hala Arjaan by Rotana Aparthotel
- Hala Arjaan by Rotana Aparthotel Abu Dhabi
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our shuttle pick-up was not available. The property tried to contact my phone without success due to the phone not having the suitable plan. Would have been able to reply if they had emailed me.