Find Hotels in Abu Sir
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Abu Sir
Visitors can enjoy all that Abu Sir has to offer including the temples, archaeological sites, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Great Sphinx of Giza, Giza Pyramid Complex, and Pyramid of Djoser.
- You'll find 300 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairo
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Abu Sir
Great Sphinx of Giza, Giza Pyramid Complex, and Pyramid of Djoser are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Red Pyramid and The Hanging Church.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sakkara Inn Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Saladin Citadel, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Sultan Hussan Mosque, which is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) away.
Dressing for Abu Sir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Abu Sir each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F