It used to be clean, neat and everything working properly but lack of maintenance culture and staff aloofness to the business is dwindling the standard. Showers bad. Restaurant service getting lower. The front desk lady working and angry as though she is forced to work there.
- Nigerian National Mosque
- 4 min drive
- Federal Secretariat
- 11 min drive
- Millennium Park
- 13 min drive
- Abuja (ABV-Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Abuja, Quo Vadis Hotel is in the city center. Nigerian National Mosque and National Assembly are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Millennium Park and Aso Rock.
- Nigerian National Mosque - 4 min drive
- Embassy of the European Union - 7 min drive
- Federal Secretariat - 11 min drive
- Millennium Park - 13 min drive
- National Assembly - 15 min drive
- Abuja (ABV-Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Le Connaisseur – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine.
About this property
Quo Vadis Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NGN 6000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quo Vadis Abuja
- Quo Vadis Hotel
- Quo Vadis Hotel Abuja
- Quo Vadis Hotel Hotel
- Quo Vadis Hotel Abuja
- Quo Vadis Hotel Hotel Abuja
Frequently asked questions
A good and bad experience
Good location. Good food. For a small enterprise possesses comparatively good indoor facilities - lobby, room, bed etc. Bed sheets, towels smelled not bad but not nice. Often seemed recyled. Poor customer service maybe due to lack of training but definitely due to a culture that panders to clients based on perception of wealth, skin colour, and gender. Was told room was unavailable when checking in despite having paid in full and availability was confirmed. Was told two very different reasons for this - electricity problem versus a client has not checked out. Manager was not there to deal with the issue. He phoned in. Seemed unaware (or maybe it was disregard) of the security implications. Said we would be transferred to a different, way less secure and qualitative facility for the night and then we will be returned the next day when the room was available. I refused and asked for my money back. Shower facilities were defective and not fixed for days despite complaints. Provisons seemed scarce. Only one slipper, towel was provided days after checking in. No floor wipe. They however always apologise profusely for inconveniences. Staff were generally pleasant and polite.