Find Hotels in Academic City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Academic City
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Academic City has to offer. Top sights around the area include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 1250 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Academic City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Emirates Aviation University, Institute of Management Technology Dubai, and SP Jain Center of Management. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are American University in the Emirates and Zayed University.
As you start planning your visit to Academic City, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 128 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the center of Academic City. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Dubai can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Dubai International Airport Terminal Hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Academic City. With a stay at this hotel in Dubai, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of Academic City. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dubai can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Dubai Mall, 10 mi/16.1 km from the city center, and Burj Khalifa, which is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away.