Picture yourself sauntering through the city center during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the buildings or the lovely world wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you are counting on most of all: Acropolis. You have wanted to escape there for a while, and the time has finally come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Near Acropolis
Hotels near Acropolis
Get that sought after photograph in front of Acropolis and take some time to think about why guests from all walks of life flock here.
It's conveniently located in the dynamic national capital city, Athens.
It's a breeze to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Acropolis. With as many as 65 choices within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the perfect place. The Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and Nina's Athenian Loft are a few of the most popular ones.
Would you prefer to spend your dollars on experiences? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget accommodation options near here. 0.1 miles away, you'll arrive at the AVA Hotel & Suites, but if that's not to your liking, then you could check out the Electra Palace Athens, which is 0.3 miles away.
You should make your stay that little bit more memorable by reserving a room at one of the close-by upmarket hotels. Be sure to consider the Periscope Hotel, which is just 1 mile away. A second option is the Athenaeum InterContinental, 0.8 miles away.
Whether you're going to stroll along the streets all day or you simply want to sit down in a cozy space, Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina) serves coffee and sweets to help your day ease along. It's only a short 0.5 miles from Acropolis.
During your time here, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Acropolis to visit:
- Have a night out at Theatre of Dionysus if you and your family enjoy seeing plays and other performances.
- Spend some time at the curious New Acropolis Museum and get educated on the artifacts on display and the people of times past that used them in their daily life.
- Investigate the event schedule and enjoy some culture at Technis Theater. It hosts various theatrical plays catering to many tastes and interests.
- Take some time to look around and you'll stumble upon a few captivating monuments, such as Choragic Monument of Lysicrates.
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to reflect on them at Greek Evangelical Church, one of the most well-known places of worship in the area.
It's quite simple to visit Acropolis by light rail. The closest station is Zappeio, which is about 0.4 miles away. Phix is another terminal in this area. It can be found 0.4 miles away.
Our roster of Athens City Centre hotels has everything you want, so you can be certain to have options near Acropolis you'll appreciate. Athens City Centre had quite a few sightseers in the last twelve months, so start researching. When reservation time hits, you can set off with certainty: explorers of all sorts recommend their Athens City Centre hotel. We've got all the guidance you need right here.
- The concierge services at hotels around Acropolis will be awesome, which can only enhance your vacation to this stunning landmark.
- Rooms in Athens City Centre lodging are neat, presentable, and primed to invite you in.
- You're in a good place if you want room comfort in addition to tidiness.
As you can see, it's clear why Athens City Centre holidays received more visitors in the past year than 2015. We see your prized spot in your future thanks to our extensive catalogue of hotels near Acropolis.
Interesting Athens City Centre
You'll still have things to see and do in Athens City Centre after Acropolis is realized.
- Athens City Centre has been hidden away, but is beginning to be recognized.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, get enlightened about local history.
- You will notice Athens City Centre also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its visitors after some hours spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning a vacation to Athens City Centre is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Acropolis. Reserve now!