Photo by Marion MacQueen
Find Boutique Hotels in Addis Ababa from $34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Addis Ababa Boutique Hotels
Top Addis Ababa Boutique Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Boutique Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Where Should I Stay in Addis Ababa?
Looking for a stylish place to stay when you visit Addis Ababa? If you want to find a small hotel with terrific service, a personal feel, and great ambiance, a boutique hotel may be exactly what you want. When you're planning your trip, you can pick lodging in Addis Ababa that has everything you want to make your stay special.
Guests say they like this boutique accommodation in Addis Ababa:
Hotel Lobelia: 4-star hotel with 31 guestrooms. Enjoy the restaurant, spa services, and free breakfast. Popular with our guests for its comfortable rooms and overall value.
What Should I See and Do in Addis Ababa?
After you've decided where you'll stay, figure out some fun things to do on your trip. The cultural attractions and coffeehouses are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.Addis Ababa is also well known for its:
- Live music
World Bank Ethiopia, Edna Mall, and “Red Terror” Martyrs' Memorial Museum are some of the local sights worth visiting. For even more to see and do, make a stop at Medhane Alem Church, Meskel Square, and ECA Conference Center.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Addis Ababa?
If you want to know about local weather, you can use this info to help you plan when to get away to Addis Ababa:
- Hottest months: April, May, March, and February, with an average temperature of 73°F
- Coldest months: December, November, January, and October, with an average temperature of 49°F
- Driest months: December, November, January, and February, with an average rainfall of 1.47 inches
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average rainfall of 6.95 inches
Getting Around Addis Ababa
The closest major airport is in Addis Ababa (ADD-Bole Intl.), which is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Frequently asked questions
Recent reviews of Addis Ababa hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Addis Ababa
- More Hotel Options in Addis Ababa
- More Accommodation Types in Addis Ababa
- Hotels near Popular Addis Ababa Attractions
- Other Hotels near Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Addis Ababa Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends