Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and casino
Situated on the boardwalk, this luxury hotel is steps from The Beachhouse, Bay Discovery Centre, and Glenelg Jetty. Holdfast Marina and Glenelg Golf Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a casino, and an outdoor pool. Additionally, a nightclub, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are onsite.
All 220 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stamford Grand Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Grand Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stamford Grand Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Promenade Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 76 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelaide Grand
- Adelaide Stamford Grand
- Grand Adelaide
- Grand Stamford
- Grand Stamford Adelaide
- Stamford Grand
- Stamford Grand Adelaide
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Glenelg
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).