Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Adelaide hotel in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Government House
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this luxury hotel is steps from Parliament House and Government House. Adelaide Festival Centre and Rundle Mall are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 335 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sofa beds and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 for adults, AUD 15 and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Stamford Adelaide Plaza
- Stamford Hotel Adelaide Plaza
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide
- Adelaide Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.