- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ther-Rich Stunning CBD Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, City View
City Apartment, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, City View
About this area
In the city center, Ther-Rich Stunning CBD Apartments is in a walkable area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Adelaide travel guide
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Casino - 8 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 10 min walk
- Victoria Square - 12 min walk
- Adelaide Central Market - 12 min walk
- Adelaide Station - 8 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 17 min drive
About this property
Ther-Rich Stunning CBD Apartments
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was within walking distance of city attractions and shopping venues but fairly quiet at night. Felt safe and secure.