There's so much to love about this apartment!
- New, modern and beautifully styled furnishings
- Really well appointed - excellent selection of crockery, cutlery, utensils and cookware
- Brilliant extra features such as unlimited wifi, tv with built in smart apps/Chromecast, plenty of storage, basics supplied (pantry staples, toilet paper, washing up items, laundry items, shower products), full laundry.
- Stunning view over the city
- Exceptionally convenient location - walking distance to Rundle Mall, museums, botanic gardens, zoo and public transport. Supermarkets and convenience stores within easy access
- Cleaning could have been a little better (some marks on bedding, floors/windows/cupboards dirty)
- A laundry basket would be helpful
- A welcome pack/book would be helpful to work out how to use wifi/appliances, what's in the area, where rubbish goes etc
- Parking was really difficult to locate and not specific to the unit as was suggested in the booking - nonetheless, we called Wilsons parking to ensure we wouldn't get a ticket for being out of the designated bays and had no issues for our stay. This might need to be better clarified/explained. Similarly, the building number doesn't match up with what's visible on the street.
- A second set of keys would be helpful in case people want to go out separately.
Overall, a wonderful spot to base our family for 11 nights. Suggested improvements are only minor in an otherwise exceptional stay!