Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this Portoroz hotel is in the city center and within 2 mi (3 km) of Portoroz Beach, Piran Harbour, and Tartinijev Trg. Izola Marina and Church of St. Anthony are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Spend the day catching some rays at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa's private beach, relaxing by one of the hotel's 2 indoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All 87 soundproofed rooms feature minibars and balconies. Cable TV, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & SpaObala 33 Portoroz 6320
Renovations & Closures
Unwind on the hotel's private beach. At Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, enjoy a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa and cool off in one of the 2 indoor swimming pools.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach hotel also offers a children's club, a health club, and a sauna.
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free casino shuttle
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pools
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Apollo LifeClass
- Apollo LifeClass Portoroz
- Hotel Apollo LifeClass Hotels
- Hotel Apollo LifeClass Hotels Portoroz
- Apollo LifeClass Hotels Portoroz
- Apollo LifeClass Hotels
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.