Top Hotels Near Adventure Playground in Oakland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Adventure Playground
Top Hotels Close to Adventure Playground
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Adventure Playground Hotel Guide
Rugrats of any age will definitely have a great time at Adventure Playground!
While you might not be familiar with Berkeley, the place in which it is located, you're probably aware of the state capital, Sacramento, 65 miles away.
If you're looking to stay someplace close by, you can find at least 9 accommodation options within 2 miles of Adventure Playground. One of the most popular choices is the DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina, just 0.4 miles away. Two more great options are the HYATT house Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area, 2 miles away, and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Berkeley, only 1 mile away.
If you are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find some suitable hotel options not too far away. You can't go past the Bay Bridge Inn or the La Quinta Inn Berkeley for a nice bed at a decent price.
If you like to enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be excited to find out that there are a few upmarket hotels in the vicinity. Many travelers like to stay at the St. Regis San Francisco and the Loews Regency San Francisco.
After visiting Adventure Playground, be sure to treat your senses in one of the local restaurants or bars. Read the menu and seasonal specials at Hana Japan Steak and Seafood (235 University Avenue, Berkeley). Don't call it quits yet! Skates on the Bay (100 Seawall Dr, Berkeley) is a wonderful bar to pop into for a couple of late-night beers.
Other Places to Visit near Adventure PlaygroundAdventure Playground is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Berkeley Marina is the perfect venue to take an easy-going amble while relishing in the boats floating on the water.
- Spend time away from the hustle and bustle and rejuvinate in the peaceful natural surroundings of Eastshore State Park.
- Let go of your inhibitions and run around Cesar Chavez Park, a big space, fit for activities with the whole family.
- Emeryville Marina is a picturesque place to take a slow-paced walk while appreciating the view of the horizon.
- Go to Public Market Emeryville and get a feel for the local culture.
You can walk to Adventure Playground from Berkeley Station. 0.8 miles away, this is the closest rail station and one of the best ways to reach the attraction.