Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards during your next vacation, looking up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, there is one feature you have been especially anticipating: Afonso de Albuquerque Square. The moment has finally come to check it off your must-see list.
Afonso de Albuquerque Square Hotels
Hotels near Afonso de Albuquerque Square
When you visit Afonso de Albuquerque Square, get ready to be taken to an entirely different time.
It's situated in Lisbon, the capital city. This thriving destination beckons tourists from all over the world.
Stay within 2 miles of Afonso de Albuquerque Square, with 9 establishments to select from. Try the Altis Belém Hotel & Spa, the Pestana Palace Lisboa - Hotel & National Monument and the Hotel Jerónimos 8. They are 0.6 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There are some reasonably priced, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels positioned in the vicinity. A couple of names to keep at the front of your mind are the Terrace Lisbon Hostel and the Pensão Setubalense. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the second is 0.1 miles away.
You're sure to enjoy the plush comfort at the Palácio do Governador. What's more, you'll only need to travel an easy 0.8 miles to get to this high-class accommodation option.
The avenues around Afonso de Albuquerque Square offer a delight for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Starbucks is an excellent place for a mid-day caffeine fix. Later on at night, go to one of the nearby eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Altis Belém Hotel & Spa. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Iron Kook - Catering Global and let the drinks keep flowing.
There are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Afonso de Albuquerque Square:
- Like museum exhibits? Then explore National Coach Museum for a great experience.
- Take part in a guided tour of Belem National Palace and discover this palace's important history.
- Give in to those Willy Wonka fantasies at Pasteis de Belem which has some of the best sweets to satisfy your sugar addiction.
- As a base for spiritual contemplation, Jeronimos Monastery is worth paying a visit to if you happen to be in the area.
- Monument of the Discoveries is is an excellent place to use as a meeting point. You might even uncover something about past events while you wait!
Many travelers find their way to Afonso de Albuquerque Square by light rail. It's only 0.2 miles from Belem to your destination.
Our registry of Belem rooms delivers everything you want, so you will surely get selections near Afonso de Albuquerque Square you'll adore. Belem welcomed more than a few newcomers in the last year, so start hunting. When you're ready to make your reservation, you'll set off confidently: many visitors would recommend their Belem hotel to an office-mate. We've got all the recommendations you need.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning feature, the concierge service at hotels around Afonso de Albuquerque Square is wonderful.
- "Neat, orderly, and set to receive you" is always the end game for Belem hotels.
- We have it right here if you're in search of rooms that are relaxing plus clean.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways close to Belem had extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your prized site in your future thanks to Expedia's big directory of hotels near Afonso de Albuquerque Square.
Once Afonso de Albuquerque Square is checked off your schedule, there are still further things to see and do in Belem.
- Belem hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is currently starting to be recognized.
- Belem also is an ace when it comes to special welcomes after you spend a time on its abundant pastimes.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy the downtown scene to end your good times.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Belem, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Afonso de Albuquerque Square from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet some amazing new selfies!