Visiting Saint George
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint George has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Saint George
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint George
A favorite place to visit in the city is Issos Beach. In the area, you'll also find Boukari Beach and Ancient Roman Baths.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saint George. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Labranda Sandy Beach Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a water park, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Saint George
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint George is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F