Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Agadir hotel in Agadir Bay with 6 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Agadir hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Casino Le Mirage and Agadir Open Air Theatre. Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh and Royal Palace are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features 6 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a nightclub, 4 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are onsite.
All 343 rooms offer balconies, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, Egyptian cotton sheets, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive
This hotel is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Miniature golf
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Tennis lessons
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive hotel. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This all-inclusive hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive has designated areas for smoking.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Total number of rooms - 343
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 15
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 1986
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
OASIS - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
MEDINA - This theme restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
MEDITERANNEE - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
STEAK HOUSE - This theme restaurant specializes in Tex-Mex cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
MADAME BUTTERFLY - Overlooking the pool, this theme restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
ARGANE SPA has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: MAD 100 per person, per stay
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Late check-out fee: MAD 300
- In-room safe fee: MAD 25.00 per day
- Agador Caribbean Village
- Caribbean Agador
- Caribbean Agador Village
- Caribbean Village Agador
- Caribbean Village Agador Agadir
- Caribbean Village Agador Resort
- Caribbean Village Agador Resort Agadir
- Caribbean Village Agador All Inclusive Hotel Agadir
- Caribbean Village Agador All Inclusive Hotel
- Caribbean Village Agador All Inclusive Agadir
- Caribbean Village Agador All Inclusive
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.