Set aside an afternoon and pay a visit to Agia Sofia Beach.
If you don't recognize South Pelion, the place where it resides, you've probably come across the national capital, Athens, from which it is 90 miles.
Get a room at the Trikeri Villas. It's only 0.10 miles away from Agia Sofia Beach, and it's the one choice nearby.
Relax, look back over the day's events and savor a delicious meal at Isalos (Paleo Trikeri). This eatery is only 0.4 miles from Agia Sofia Beach.
Other Places to Visit near Agia Sofia Beach
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- If you're looking to find some serenity, stop by Monastery of the Virgin Mary, a functioning monastery.
- Understand how local industry functions in the area. Port of Trikeri has enough ships and towering cranes to keep you captivated.
- Watch the waves crash to the shore, taste the salt in the air and listen to the seabirds call to each other at Paou Beach. There is nowhere like the beach to awaken your senses.
- Old Radio Museum is home to an impressive range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to re-visit the peoples and stories that formed the area.
- If you're looking to find some new perspectives, pay a visit to Monastery of St Nicholas of Pau, a working monastery.