Visiting Agios Gordios
Visitors to Agios Gordios are sure to enjoy the waterfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Agios Gordios
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agios Gordios
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Agios Gordios Beach. Additionally, you'll find Achilleion and Corfu Shell Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Agios Gordios. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and WiFi.
- Panorama Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a rooftop terrace.
- Mayor La Grotta Verde Grand Resort - Adults Only - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Agios Gordios
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Agios Gordios each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F