Visiting Agoura Hills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Agoura Hills, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. J. Paul Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2709 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agoura Hills
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Peter Strauss Ranch. Additionally, in the area you'll find J. Paul Getty Museum and Santa Monica Pier.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Agoura Hills. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its bar and quiet location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Venice Beach, 19.6 mi/31.5 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Agoura Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Agoura Hills is 15.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 44°F