Visiting Aguas Zarcas
Visitors to Aguas Zarcas are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs, spas, and local tours. Top sights in the area include National Theater, Gold Museum, and Jade Museum.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguas Zarcas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Aquas Zarcas Square, Aguas Zarcas Church, and Juan Castro Blanco National Park. You'll also find Quesada City Park and Proyecto Asis in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Aguas Zarcas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Aguas Zarcas each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F