Picture yourself sauntering through the boulevards of a new spot, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. Still, Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art is one thing you are especially prepared for. The time has arrived to mark it off your to-do list.
Where to Stay Close to Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art
Hotels near Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art is a generous slice of regional culture.
Nagoya, the city it's in, is a destination that many visitors enjoy visiting.
If you are looking to book a hotel that's within convenient walking distance of Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art, consider it done! There are actually 27 candidates that fit the bill. The Nagoya Creston Hotel, Nagoya Tokyu Hotel and APA Hotel Nagoya-Sakae are some of the popular establishments.
Would you rather spend your dollars on experiences? Opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options nearby. The Westin Nagoya Castle, 1 mile away, or the Hilton Nagoya, at a distance of 0.9 miles, might just suit your needs.
If stylish accommodation is important to you, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Just two options that lead the way in elegance and design are the Hotel Abest Osu Kannon Ekimae and the Kishu Tetsudo Nagoya Sakae Hotel, which are situated 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
HARBS is a well-known spot that's close to Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art. Tourists looking for a quick pick-me-up come here for delicious coffee and delectable treats. Later on, you should sit down for a meal at Ippudo Nagoya Sakae Burossa shop. This dining establishment is also within walking distance. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your pals for a drink at フレンチ＆ワイン DINING 六区.
Of course, there are also some other things going on in the vicinity of Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art:
- Aichi Arts Center is a great place to watch a local theater performance.
- Nagoya TV Tower is an integral piece of the beautiful skyline here. You can spot it from a variety of vantage points nearby.
- Take a walk on the grounds of Hisaya-oodori Park. Spend some time under the open sky and inhale the fresh, invigorating air.
- While we can't give you the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you might be able to ponder them at Nunoike Catholic Church, one of the most well-known houses of worship in the area.
- A peaceful oasis inside and visible from afar, Chikaramachi Catholic Church is not just a house of prayer, but a prominent tourist attraction too.
中部国際空港連絡鉄道（株） is the nearest metro station to Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art. It's a walk of about 0.4 miles. Sakaemachi Station is a second terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.1 miles away.
Our roster of hotels in Sakae delivers everything you want, so you can be sure to find locations near Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art you'll love. Sakae saw quite a few newcomers in the past year, so get researching. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside information you're looking for. You'll rest assured once reservation time hits, too: numerous new admirers would recommend their Sakae hotel to a colleague.
- Rooms in Sakae accommodation are always tidy and neat.
- We've got accommodations that are soothing for everyone, including big families with children and individuals.
- Fitting for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging near Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art surpass all expectations.
It's understandable why suites in Sakae saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your preferred spot is calling with our comprehensive directory of hotels near Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art.
Sakae Facts and Figures
With Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art done, there are still more activities to do in Sakae.
- Sakae hasn't been very prevalent in the tourism guides, but it is starting to become more famous.
- You'll notice Sakae also is experienced when it comes to individualized treatment after some hours spent on its ample activities.
- Find the perfect store to get a few mementos and enjoy a nice meal of its regional foods.
Paying a visit to Sakae is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new selfies!