Consider yourself on your perfect getaway: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around the lanes, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, there's one draw you are looking forward to in particular: Aiguille du Midi. It has been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and right now is the day to tick it off.
Accommodation at Aiguille du Midi
Hotels near Aiguille du Midi
There's surely a reason why mobs of travelers choose to head to Aiguille du Midi all year around.
Going there is part of the fun, as it's 300 miles from the nation's capital, Paris, in a place called Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Why drag your kids further than you need to when you could just stay 6 miles away from Aiguille du Midi at one of the 58 available hotels? You'll be able to find something to your liking at the Les Ecrins de Soulane and Le Hameau Albert 1er.
If you don't own a bulging wallet, you might opt to stay at one of the area's budget accommodation options. The Grand Hôtel Des Alpes and the Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane are a few establishments you'll want to think about.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you may want to think about staying at one of the upmarket accommodation options. Travelers who decide to stay at the Auberge de La Maison or the Park Hotel Suisse & Spa will experience only the finest in amenities and comfort.
For delicious food after a demanding afternoon of sightseeing, head 0.2 miles from Aiguille du Midi to Restaurant Le 3842 (Sommet de l'Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc). This establishment is easy to locate and is always packed with lively explorers.
Ensure you save some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Aiguille du Midi:
- Challenge yourself and make the ascent up Col du Midi. Beautiful scenery and and a feeling of achievement are yours for the taking.
- Need to give those legs a rest? Treat yourself to a ride on Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, a simple and exciting way to get around and enjoy the scenery.
- Enjoy a bird's-eye glimpse of your surrounds as you ascend Montenvers Tram right to the top.
- Planards Adventure Park is known as one of the greatest ski fields in the area, offering a children-friendly environment where the smallest outdoor adventurers can also enjoy some snowy fun.
- Raise the stakes and visit Casino Barriere Chamonix which is home of a heart-racing variety of games, from classic baccarat and craps to state-of-the-art slot machines.
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc rooms here on Expedia deliver everything you want, so you are sure to have accommodation near Aiguille du Midi that you'll love. You won't be by yourself lots of people select Chamonix-Mont-Blanc for an excellent getaway. You're just a click away from the tips and information you're searching for. You'll travel confidently when you're ready to make your booking, too: travelers of all sorts endorse their Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel.
- You're in the right place if you want suites that are satisfying plus fresh and orderly.
- The guest services at hotels near Aiguille du Midi will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a marvelous monument.
- "Neat, tidy, and ready to invite you in" is how Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel rooms operate.
You can stay right at your number one site with Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Aiguille du Midi.
Interesting Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc once you've crossed Aiguille du Midi off your agenda.
- Head out on the town to top off the adventure; when the sun rises, get educated about Chamonix-Mont-Blanc's life story.
- Use some time to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also find Chamonix-Mont-Blanc knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Take a look at all the pastimes near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc so you can truly explore all available in this neck of the woods.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking new landscapes. Paying a visit to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is always a good idea, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Aiguille du Midi from Expedia. Reserve now!