Book your room at Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated near the beach, this resort is within a 15-minute walk of Airlie Beach Lagoon and Port of Airlie. Abell Point Marina and Cannonvale Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this resort. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 46 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus balconies or patios and TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, ceiling fans, and hair dryers. Weekly housekeeping is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach5 Golden Orchid Drive Airlie Beach Whits Queensland, Airlie Beach, Australia Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Airlie Beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1982
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8 AM and 11 AM on weekends.
Anchor Bar - This poolside diner serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8.00 and AUD 25.00 for adults, AUD 8.00 and AUD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 13.00 (one way), (from 4 to 14 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Airlie Beach Terraces
- Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.