Find Hotels in Airth
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Airth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars.
- There are 302 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Airth
Places to visit in the larger region include The Kelpies, The Helix, and Falkirk Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Callendar House and Culross Abbey in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Airth Castle Hotel & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Airth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Airth is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F