Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a shopping district, this romantic hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Vasarely Foundation and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Cours Mirabeau. Paul Cezanne University and Pavillon Noir are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a business center, and conference space are onsite.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Chateau de la Pioline
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Chateau de la Pioline is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Pierre Reboul - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. 1-star Michelin rating. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Chateau Pioline
- Chateau Pioline Aix-en-Provence
- Chateau Pioline Hotel
- Chateau Pioline Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.