Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in a shopping district, this romantic hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Vasarely Foundation and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Cours Mirabeau. Fondation Victor Vasarely and Paul Cezanne University are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference rooms.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include minibars, room service, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau de la Pioline
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Chateau de la Pioline is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant pierre reboul - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 32 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
- Chateau Pioline
- Chateau Pioline Aix-en-Provence
- Chateau Pioline Hotel
- Chateau Pioline Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.