- Chateau de la Roche du Roi
- 24 min drive
- Aix-les-Bains Golf Club
- 27 min drive
- Le Caribou
- 5 min walk
- Le Carcey
- 6 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Thermes Chevalley - 22 min drive
- Chateau de la Roche du Roi - 24 min drive
- National Thermal Baths - 26 min drive
- Aix-les-Bains Golf Club - 27 min drive
- Le Roc de Balme Ski Lift - 31 min drive
- Chambéry-Challes-les-Eaux Station - 23 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 72 min drive
- Le Caribou — 5 min walk
- Le Carcey — 6 min walk
- Le Café des Bauges — 15 min drive
- Restaurant Le Plat Gourmand — 17 min drive
- Les Sablons — 19 min drive
About this property
Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger
Ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free residence. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 105 rooms have balconies and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Sofa beds and TVs are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 126 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 24 per accommodation, per night (varies based on length of stay)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay A damage deposit of EUR 260 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Madame Vacances s Berger Les
- Madame Vacances Chalets Berger Les Deserts
- Madame Vacances Residence Chalets Berger
- Madame Vacances Residence Chalets Berger Les Deserts
- Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger Residence
- Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger Les Deserts
- Close to a ski area, ski runs, and ski lifts
- Cross-country skiing, skiing lessons, and downhill skiing nearby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski storage
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): EUR 7.0 per night
- Sofa bed
- Shower/tub combination
- Pool or billiards table
- EUR 5 per pet per day
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- In the mountains
- 105 rooms
- 2 floors
- 41 buildings
- Built in 2007
Nearby things to do
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Two of us stayed in a 2-room chalet. It was well equipped for self catering, clean and functional. The bed, in the very small bedroom, was comfortable. Reception were reasonably helpful and the swimming pool adequate. The location of the village is remote and was very quiet (September) - be prepared to drive a lot unless you just want to hike or bike. But the price was cheap and the accommodation good.