Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star cottages with kitchenettes and balconies
Popular property highlights
Situated by the sea, this romantic cottage is within 1 mi (2 km) of Artisans Gallery and Akaroa Museum. Akaroa Wharf and Akaroa Lighthouse are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with WiFi in public areas, this cottage has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. Other amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and wedding services.
All 10 individually decorated accommodations feature WiFi and sofa beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Akaroa Cottages - Heritage Collection
Akaroa Cottages - Heritage Collection features barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. 2 meeting rooms are available. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This romantic cottage also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 8.00 )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD TBA )
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 8.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD TBA (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 35.00
- Akaroa Cottages Heritage Collection House
- Akaroa Cottages House
- Cottages Heritage Collection House
- Akaroa Cottages Heritage Collection
- Cottages Heritage Collection
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert