Find Hotels in Al Aqah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Al Aqah
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Al Aqah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its sporting events, entertainment choices, and live music.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Al Aqah
- The closest major airport is in Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Aqah
Places to visit in the larger region include Wadi Stone Village, Al Badia Mosque, and Dibba Pot Roundabout. You'll also find Sambraid Beach Park and Khor Fakkan Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Al Aqah. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Sandy Beach Hotel and Resort - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Al Aqah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 103°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.16 inches of rain falls on Al Aqah each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F