Find Hotels in Al Duwadimi
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Al Duwadimi
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Duwadimi has to offer including the university setting and parks. The closest major airport is in Dawadmi (DWD), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Duwadimi
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Al Duwadimi College of Engineering is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add King Salman Park to your agenda.
Dressing for Al Duwadimi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 107°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 108°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 98°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Al Duwadimi is 0.28 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 107°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F