Find Hotels in Al Majmaah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Al Majmaah
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Majmaah has to offer including the university setting and parks. In Al Majmaah, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Majmaah
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Majmaah University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Prince Salman Sports City and Mountain Oasis Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Al Majmaah, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Park Concord - Majmaa is located in central Al Majmaah. This 3.5-star hotel in Al Majmaah features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Boudl Al Majmaa is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star aparthotel in Al Majmaah features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Al Majmaah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 107°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 108°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 98°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Al Majmaah gets about 0.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 107°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F