Visiting Al Samha
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Samha has to offer including the beaches, sporting events, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Ferrari World.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Samha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Al Samha Mosque. Additionally, you'll find Ferrari World in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Al Samha, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Int Airport is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Al Samha. This 3-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Al Samha. This 4-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island is 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from central Al Samha. This 4-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Al Samha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 101°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Al Samha gets about 0.12 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 107°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F