See yourself strolling around the downtown area during your future holiday, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one thing you've been especially prepared for: Alabama Sports Hall of Fame. For years, you've wanted to go there, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Hotels at Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
Hotels near Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
Time spent at Alabama Sports Hall of Fame is certain to be an experience.
It is located just 85 miles from Montgomery, the state capital, in a destination called Birmingham.
You won't have to go far to track down a place to stay close to Alabama Sports Hall of Fame. There are at least 10 within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is The Westin Birmingham, just 0.07 miles away. Two more options are the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel, 0.1 miles away, and the Courtyard Birmingham Downtown at UAB, only 1 mile away.
Be a careful traveler and choose one of the budget-friendly accommodation options located close by. Two popular choices are the Hampton Inn & Suites-Downtown-Tutwiler, 0.4 miles away, and the SpringHill Suites Birmingham Downtown at UAB, positioned just 1 mile away.
If you'd like to stay in a hotel that you can adoringly describe to friends for years to come, you'll be happy to know that there are a handful of stylish upmarket options nearby. The Redmont Hotel Birmingham, Curio Collection by Hilton and the Tourway Inn are just a stone's throw away at distances of just 0.5 miles for the first and 1 mile for the latter.
Before venturing to Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, stop for a coffee and a treat at Octane Coffee. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a great spot to appease your sweet tooth. If you're looking for something slightly more substantial, scan the menu at Chick-fil-A, another dining establishment in the same area. Feel free to get the night started at Century Restaurant and Bar, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, you'll find lots more to do:
- Enjoy the combination of spirit and beauty that only art can express at Birmingham Museum of Art.
- Take a trip to Birmingham Children's Theatre if you enjoy theater and live shows.
- Take the time to see Kelly Ingram Park, where you can take in the natural surrounds and breathe clean air.
- A landmark for locals and a place of worship for some, 16th Street Baptist Church is impressive, irrespective of your spiritual beliefs.
- The entertaining plays and other stage shows put on at Alabama Theater are dynamic representations of the local arts scene.
People traveling to Alabama Sports Hall of Fame commonly take advantage of the metro. Birmingham Station is the closest station and is a short 0.9 miles away.
Downtown Birmingham hotels and lodging from Expedia furnish all you require, so you're certain to get spots near Alabama Sports Hall of Fame you'll fall in love with. Downtown Birmingham was a fairly celebrated place in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You'll rest assured when it's time to reserve your room, too: travelers of all kinds would propose their Downtown Birmingham hotel to their family members. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the secret tips you could want.
- "Orderly, neat, and waiting to welcome you" is how Downtown Birmingham hotel rooms will be waiting.
- The staff at hotels close to Alabama Sports Hall of Fame go above and beyond which can only improve your holiday to this fine feature.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we offer relaxing suites for everyone.
It's clear why Downtown Birmingham hotels saw more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. You can stay right next door with Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
Exciting Downtown Birmingham
Once you've realized Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, there are still more things to do in Downtown Birmingham.
- Downtown Birmingham sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but visits have been rising, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Make a trip to a local museum, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off the good times with a bang.
- Downtown Birmingham also is an ace when it comes to special treatment after you spend a time on its ample activities.
Paying a visit to Downtown Birmingham is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Alabama Sports Hall of Fame from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some all-new photo opportunities!