Apartments in Alamogordo for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Alamogordo
Other property types in Alamogordo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alamogordo Hwy 54/70
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2021
Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamogordo
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2021
Hampton Inn Alamogordo
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Alamogordo
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Alamogordo with 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodations with similar amenities. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins. Why not relish this family-friendly area's top-notch restaurants?
Here are some of the more popular apartments in the area to choose from:
- Located in Alto , 39.9 mi/64.3 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a patio, and a fireplace
- A private spa tub, a patio, and a washer/dryer included
- Located 36.9 mi/59.4 km away in Ruidoso
- A spa tub and a game room on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Alamogordo?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 95° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 95° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 11.22 inches in a year
Things to Do in Alamogordo
Alamogordo is known for its mountain landscape and museums. Trestle Recreation Area and White Sands National Monument are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas New Mexico Museum of Space History is one of the cultural attractions. New Mexico State University Alamogordo and National Solar Observatory are other places to visit while you're in town.Alamogordo is also notable for its:
How to Get to Alamogordo and Around the Area
Fly into Alamogordo, NM (ALM-White Sands Regional), which is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Ruidoso, NM (RUI-Sierra Blanca Regional), which is 46.1 mi (74.1 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.