Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We had a spacious 3 king bed room perfect for our family of five. Great breakfast with plenty of options. We all loved the fresh, warm cookies available at check-in.
This is a wonderful Inn from the clerk at check in...gave us a suggestion of a good place to eat...to breakfast the next morning when we spoke with Ken who you can tell is very proud of his Inn!! Highly recommend staying here!!
Watching a drive in movie from the comfort of a bed was too fun! It would have been better if we could have turned up the volume but otherwise, great stay! And the views can't be beat!
We chose the Days Inn because it is located on the edge of town, right on the main road. We had a big day of hiking at Zapata Falls and Great Sand Dunes National Park. I knew we would be very tired and want to get right to the hotel when we got to town. Our beds were comfortable and the room was ...
Wanted something more rustic than a chain hotel and this met that. Older 8 room building and a main house in a nice setting just off the highway. Room was large but dated. No A/C which was bad considering temperatures were running 20 degrees above normal that week. A box fan provided circulation ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Alamosa accommodation! Finding the right temporary home during your South Central Colorado getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Alamosa. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Alamosa hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- South Central Colorado is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Alamosa has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, South Central Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Alamosa is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?