Visiting Alba de Tormes
Visitors can enjoy all that Alba de Tormes has to offer including its museums. Top sights around the area include Plaza Mayor, San Esteban Convent, and Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Alba de Tormes
- The closest major airport is in Salamanca (SLM-Matacan), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alba de Tormes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Madres Carmelitas Descalzas and Museo Carmelitano Carmus and Basilica of Santa Teresa. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plaza Mayor and San Esteban Convent.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Alameda - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum, 12.3 mi/19.8 km from the heart of the city, and New Cathedral of Salamanca, which is 12.3 mi/19.8 km away.
Dressing for Alba de Tormes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Alba de Tormes gets about 15.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F