Get an overview of this hotelAlbuquerque motel in Downtown Albuquerque with indoor pool and spa tub
Located in Downtown Albuquerque, this motel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Rio Grande Trail and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Los Poblanos Open Space and Maxwell Museum of Anthropology are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This motel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 83 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free local calls. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Albuquerque Inn and Suites
Albuquerque Inn and Suites features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 5.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 132.28 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet fee: USD 5.00 per pet, per night
- Albuquerque Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Albuquerque
- Red Roof Inn Motel Albuquerque
- Red Roof Albuquerque
- Red Roof Inn - Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).