Book your room at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelAcross from Albuquerque Convention Center
Historic Route 66
Popular with convention-goers and business travelers, this hotel is across from the Civic Plaza and convention center, 1 block from historic Route 66, downtown's entertainment district, and 5 miles from the Albuquerque airport.
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque features a seasonal outdoor lap pool, 2 spa tubs, and a large fitness center with women's and men's saunas.
The 395 spacious guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque feature high-speed Internet access, iHome radio alarm clocks, multi-line phones with voice mail, and armchairs with ottomans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Hyatt hotel offers a prime downtown location across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and the Civic Plaza. The Historic Route 66 entertainment district is two blocks away. The 18th-century Old Town Plaza, with shops, galleries, and cafés, is one mile from the hotel.
Recreation options include a newly remodeled and well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Guests can book an on-site spa treatment (by appointment only). A Southwestern specialty shop, clothing stores, and jewelers are just off the lobby. Forque Kitchen and Bar, Hque, and a Starbucks coffee shop are conveniently located just inside the lobby.
The business center, open from early morning until late afternoon, offers a copier, printer, fax machine, and computers with high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet is also available in the hotel lobby. The hotel has 27,000 square feet of meeting space. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 23
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
Forque Kitchen and Bar - Restaurant serving regional cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Adjoining bar.
HQue - Drinks, light fare daily from late afternoon until late night.
Starbucks at the Hyatt - Coffee drinks, tea, pastries. Open daily, early morning until late afternoon.
Room service - available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a seasonal heated outdoor lap pool (24' x 56' 1/2'') surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and two spa tubs. The large health club, open 24 hours, includes four TV's, Cybex resistance equipment, free weights, exercise bikes, stair climbers, elliptical machines, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain saunas. In-room massage is available by appointment (surcharge).
The concierge can arrange tee times at Albuquerque and area golf courses, including the University of New Mexico's 18-hole Championship Golf Course, six miles away. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to a spa and health club two blocks from the hotel. Skiing, hiking, mountain-biking, and other recreational opportunities are available in the Sandia Mountains, about 30 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hyatt Bed & Breakfast
Book a stay in a “Hyatt Bed & Breakfast” rate category starting now, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodation is selected
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Forque Kitchen and Bar
- Self parking
Book a stay in this rate category September 7 - December 31, 2015 for travel within the same period, and receive up to the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Valet Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Full hot breakfast for 2 daily