Get an overview of this hotelAcross from Albuquerque Convention Center
Popular property highlights
Historic Route 66
Popular with convention-goers and business travelers, this hotel is across from the Civic Plaza and convention center, 1 block from historic Route 66, downtown's entertainment district, and 5 miles from the Albuquerque airport.
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque features a seasonal outdoor lap pool, 2 spa tubs, and a large fitness center with women's and men's saunas.
The 382 spacious guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque feature high-speed Internet access, iHome radio alarm clocks with iPod docks, multi-line phones with voice mail, and armchairs with ottomans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
This Hyatt hotel offers a prime downtown location across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and the Civic Plaza. The Historic Route 66 entertainment district is two blocks away. The 18th-century Old Town Plaza, with shops, galleries, and cafés, is one mile from the hotel.
Recreation options include a newly remodeled and well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Guests can book an on-site spa treatment (by appointment only). A Southwestern specialty shop, clothing stores, and jewelers are just off the lobby. Forque Kitchen and Bar, Hque, and a Starbucks coffee shop are conveniently located just inside the lobby.
The business center, open from early morning until late afternoon, offers a copier, printer, fax machine, and computers with high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet is also available in the hotel lobby. The hotel has 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) of conference space. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 23
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Forque Kitchen and Bar - Restaurant with an adjoining bar serving regional cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour daily.
HQue - Drinks and light fare offered daily from late afternoon until late night.
Starbucks at the Hyatt - Coffee drinks, tea, pastries. Open daily from early morning until late afternoon.
Room service - available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a seasonal heated outdoor lap pool (24' x 56' 1/2'') surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and two spa tubs. The large health club, open 24 hours, includes four TV's, Cybex resistance equipment, free weights, exercise bikes, stair climbers, elliptical machines, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain saunas. In-room massage is available by appointment (surcharge).
The concierge can arrange tee times at Albuquerque and area golf courses, including the University of New Mexico's 18-hole Championship Golf Course, six miles away. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to a spa and health club two blocks from the hotel. Skiing, hiking, mountain-biking, and other recreational opportunities are available in the Sandia Mountains, about 30 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.95 and USD 18.95 for adults, USD 10.95 and USD 18.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Albuquerque Hyatt
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.